Welcome

INSIDE THE TROJAN HORSE -THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S NEED-BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S GREED'..We welcome your comments questions and suggestions.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A BRIEF Q & A ABOUT US & GOD"

THIS PLANET AND IT'S INHABITANTS ARE ONLY A TEST"
This explanation is merely my opinion and it is designed to help better explain or find an understanding to our questions in life.
GOD....
WHO...are you?
WHAT...are you?
WHERE...are you/
HOW...are you?
WHY...are you?
WHEN...are you?
and WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
I am consciousness every thought every wish every dream every feeling... I am what man makes me out to be' I am Allah Jehovah Yahweh Ganesh Om Elohim Buda Amen Ra Sun and much much more , I am the beginning and the end and to some I am heaven & hell in ones own mind ( EXAMPLE ) one can create their own heaven & hell in their lives, Once upon a time this martial arts sensay who was also a sage who was teaching young students about life and swodsmenship so this young student walked up to the sensay and said : sensay I heard that you are also a sage and know the secret to understanding heaven & hell, can you please teach me? and the sensay said: NO! I will not teach you silly boy now get out of my face!!and the student was surprised embarrassed and upset , it actually angered him that the sensay spoke to him in that manner so he pulled out his sword and raised his hands up over his head as if to strike the sensay in anger!! and the sensay said: NOW YOU ARE IN HELL" the young student realized that he let his emotions get the best of him so he immediately fell to his knee's he humbled himself placed his head down and begged for forgiveness and the sage said: NOW YOU ARE IN HEAVEN" :-) and back to the question of WHO AM I? again' I am the the seed the soul the sun and the harvest and depending on how well you take care of your harvest then WHAT YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP" I give you a strong vessel a pure heart a create powerful mind I provide you with knowledge wisdom and education I teach you right from wrong what's good for you and what can harm you then I sit back and watch what you will do with this remembering that temporary setbacks down falls and failures is a learning process , it's not what you go through in life that's important but how you handle what you go through'
SICKNESS
POVERTY
DEATH
WAR
HATE
GREED
ENVY
JEALOUSY
CRIME
These things didn't create it'self man created it with their bad choices . Nothing happens by accident or by chance but by choice.
WHO AM I? I am beauty I am LOVE I am life,.. look at your surroundings ' the heavens the lakes the rivers the mountains the trees the flowers and all of it's colors the landscape the animals & mammals the night sky's and it's never ending stars now look at yourself the Anatomy of the human body and all of it's designs " I create perfection then allow you to choose to decide to create to improve to build and YOU choose to destroy to kill to pollute to harm etc:
WHAT AM I ? I am nothing & everything I am what you create in the end.
WHERE AM I ? I am in your heart and in your mind.. I am with you all the time ..no need to run and no need to hide.. because I'm in your shadow by your side.. no need to cry and no need to scream.. because I'm even with you in your dreams'
HOW AM I ? I am happy and I am sad, how you feel is how I feel..
WHY AM I? because without me there would be no peace no faith no hope no belief, people would give up.. life would stop and this planet would seize to exist .Because I give everything meaning understanding purpose.
WHEN AM I ? every second of every minute of every hour of every day 24/7 I AM"
WHAT DO I WANT FROM YOU? I want what you want Have you ever asked yourself that question ? have you looked in the mirror didn't like what you saw and and took notes on your weaknesses & dislikes and began to challenge them? change them make sacrifices to transform yourself for a better stronger healthier you'
THE TRUE GIFT IS WITH YOU
THE POWER IS WITH YOU
THE FUTURE IS WITH YOU
THE ANSWER IS...YOU"
Nothing will ever change until YOU change'
There are over 300 Billion people on this planet not until each one of them take initiative and responsibility for their own actions in life and would stop relying or depending on mom or dad their politicians or government can we truly see change for the better but it all starts with YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment