Welcome

INSIDE THE TROJAN HORSE -THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S NEED-BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S GREED'..We welcome your comments questions and suggestions.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

DEDICATION TO MOM

Our mother's 72 birthday was this past Tuesday, she died of cancer in 2005 and every year since she was the rock of the family and the glue that kept it all together, we organize our family reunion in dedication to her IN Virginia at my military brother's house  and celebrate her birthday with her all together. This year Since I love poetry  I dedicated a poem called MAMMA to her at a poetry hot spot call VERSES which is at the COFFEE CAVE on 45 Halsey ave in Newark New Jersey where many talented poets Artists musicians etc: get together and since her birthday fell on the Tuesday we get together I  performed her poem with gospel beat instrumentals, family & friends showed up and it was a hit" I also believe my mother was there because out of all the pics only one had orbs in it ..the pic where I was praying after my poem. anyway the poems go's something like this:
MAMMA'
all though you're with GOD you seem so far..
I wonder everyday exactly how you are...

in my dreams your face I reach out to touch...

feeling blue and missing you so much....

everywhere I go and in everything I do...

it's like MAMMA ..you're there too....
MAMMA we really miss you'...

I often question GOD'S plan and Biblical chart....

for breaking up the family and keeping them apart....

WELL" you may not be here but you're always in our heart....

and even though we can't seem to understand GOD'S reasons....

we'll continue to love you throughout the seasons....

MAMMA" it seems forever since I heard your voice....

it's like the world is deaf and now silence is my choice....

but among all these things I'm sayin....

remember MOM ..your work on earth did not go in vain....

you raised five sons & two daughters practically alone....

you worked REAL hard and sacrificed to make anywhere we lived into a home....

plenty of love time & attention we never lacked....

you made sure we had food in our stomachs and clean clothes on our backs....

you told us you loved us each and everyday....

and did everything you could to protect us from harms way....

so now it's time for you to rejoice, retire, relax, release....

and enjoy your time in heaven with GOD in peace....

and now that you're in heaven the angels sing....

because the lord GOD knows all your work & all these things....

and they've prepared a party in your name....

to honor your halo and your wings....

and remember...to be with you again is not an if but a when....
MAMMA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY and .GOD bless you in heaven"

AMEN and AMEN.

I KNOW!! GREAT HA" :-) 
Now check this out




EXACTLY!! :-) THE OTHER PICS SHOWING SIMILAR ORBS IS FROM THE GHOSTSTUDAY.COM WEB SITE WHERE I DID SOME RESEARCH ON THESE ORBS AND THE WEB SITE SAYS: according to ghoststudy.com 

The truth about orbs
Find out what we've learned about orbs
See what dust orbs look like in photos
.
Orbs?
Orbs have many names including globes, globules, balls of light, and hovering round balls. They appear in all ranges of brightness from bright-&-glowing to faded-&-barely-visible. They are usually quite fast and follow an erratic pattern of flight. Positive orbs are believed to be the spirits of the dead by many. However, other theories suggest that they might be separate life forms or even nature spirits.

BUT ANYWAY WE ALL HAD A NICE TIME AND MOM WAS HAPPY :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment