Welcome

INSIDE THE TROJAN HORSE -THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S NEED-BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S GREED'..We welcome your comments questions and suggestions.

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!

We all know what is going on in politics and what is happening to the economy and where we are headed and I know you all are as disgusted as I am with all this and the future of our children and regardless of who we vote for whether it's Republicans or Democrats it's always all the same and so I would like ALL OF US everywhere to stage a SOLIDARITY PROTEST ,EVERYONE get out of your seats out of your cars go out side or open your windows and SHOUT OUT LOUD . I'\M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! and keep repeating this for a good two minutes . Tell your friends your family post it on your wall spread the word'
LET'S UNIFY AND SHOW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THESE POLITICIANS THAT WE'RE SICK AND TIRED OF THE GAMES AND ABUSE!! 
 I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!
UPDATE!!!


We received word via my blog site and website that several people shouted out I'M MAD AS HELL in several states and due to the lack f proper time our reception for a STRONG participation for a solidarity protest was not as affective as we would like so again;' we've extended the event for the official 911 September 11th 2011 at 5 PM. and a more affective campaign with youtube video's more blogging posters T-shits fliers etc: will be done.
S on September 11th 2011 at 5 PM  You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment